Monday, November 06, 2006

Blue Diamonds

And we go out
On the world tonight
with our blue diamonds
that were once our fears
pressing dow
non the town
And we go out
my love
holding all our bets
Ooh…My lady resurrect
this breathon this hour
of the night
We’ll make it love
We’ll make it love
Cause I found you nowand
foreverI won’t waste this breath
Let time be by our sideIt’s
now and neverI won’t
waste this breath
Now don’t you waitI feel it in my hurt
Ooh…My lady you’ret
he woman I searchto roll
my heartroll my heart this way
Hey…hey….Cause I found you nowand forever
I won’t waste this breath
Let time be by our sideIt’s now and never
I won’t waste this breath
I remember a timea little less tame
you rolled my heart
home this way…this way
On the world tonight…..

[exelente**]

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Sabes que sale de la mezcla de: Una Geiya reprimida, una liebre de marzo y un actor melodramático?? jaja... io.